Learn to Lead
Discover how to motivate your team, communicate more effectively and lead successfully by participating in one or all of the courses in NLC’s Leadership Series. We’ll help you develop the fundamental communication and problem-solving skills associated with building and managing a team.
This 96-hour program includes six two-week courses that can be taken in any order. Take the full series for a Workforce Skills Achievement Award, or just take one or two that help you the most.
Classes are offered online and on-campus to fit the needs of any busy professional, starting every 2 weeks, beginning June 5.
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors/Managers (BMGT 1020)
- Workplace Communication (BMGT 1022)
- Workplace Critical Thinking and Problem Solving (BMGT 1004)
- Team Building in the Workplace (BMGT 1019)
- Employee Performance Review (BMGT 1011)
- Fundamentals of Management (BMGT 1012)