The North Lake College Leadership Series is designed to help new, current, and aspiring supervisors get the essential skills needed to effectively lead and manage their team in the workplace. The goal of this series is to give you fundamental skills associated with managing and leading, communicating, critical thinking, problem-solving, team-building, and employee performance reviews.
This 96-hour program includes six courses offered online and on-campus. Each course offering can be completed in two weeks.
Choose your path:
- Take courses individually to fill gaps in your knowledge, or
- Take all six, online or on-campus, to complete the Leadership Series.
The classes offered:
- Fundamentals of Management
- Leadership Skills for Supervisors and Managers
- Workplace Communication
- Workplace Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Team Building in the Workplace
- Employee Performance Review
To learn more and register, call 972-273-3360.