In an effort to enhance public safety, North Lake College has a security policy by limiting the size and style of bags allowed in the Alfred Loos Sports Complex for the commencement ceremony on Friday, May 11 at 7 p.m.
Prohibited Bags | Prohibited items include, but are not limited to:
• All purses, bags or containers larger than a small clutch bag
• Binocular case – Binoculars may be worn around the neck
• Camera bags
• Cinch bags
• Computer bags
• Fanny packs
• Luggage of any kind
• Seat Cushions
• Clear Tote – Plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″x6″
• Plastic Storage Bag – Clear, one(1) gallon, re-sealable
• Small Clutch Purse – Approximately the size of a hand with or without a handle or strap. No larger than 5.5″ x 8.5″ (this size of this sheet) with or without a handle or strap. Can be carried separately or within an approved plastic bag.
An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.