GoCenters are college readiness centers where high school students can learn about two and four year colleges and universities, from full-time college students who are trained to mentor upcoming graduates through the college admissions process.
Who can visit the GO Center?
Students interested in attending a college or university. Parents are welcome too!
When can you visit the GO Center?
Visit your high school counseling center today to sign up for an appointment.
What’s in it for you?
- College or university application assistance
- Financial aid application assistance
- Learn how to research scholarships
- Apply for Rising Star, a $5,500 DCCCD Scholarship
- Career Pathway Exploration
- Meet one-on-one with a North Lake College advisor
- Sign up for the SAT/ACT
- Dual Credit application assistance
- and more!
For more info: Visit your high school counseling center today to sign up for an appointment, or contact Lesly Castillo, College Outreach and Recruitment Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.