Want to complete a career-oriented certificate in a year or less? Have a job or other commitments which make your schedule complicated? You might benefit from our block scheduling program.
Block-scheduled programs are designed to allow you to enroll in a defined block of courses (like morning, evening, or weekend) which will supply all the requirements for a technical certificate. This allows you to plan your life knowing that your class schedule won’t change while you complete your studies.
Block scheduling is available for these programs in fall 2016:
- Financial Services Certificate
- Logistics Technician Certificate
- Office Software Application Specialist Certificate
- PC User Certificate
- Real Estate Certificate
- More information about block scheduling
- Logistics studies at NLC
- Business & office studies at NLC
- Real estate studies at NLC