Calling all creative North Lake College students: We need your help to design a logo for the new Blazer Market campus food pantry.
The winning entry will receive a $100 Kroger gift card. Read the rules below, and when you’ve created your logo design, use this form to submit it. Entries are due by November 22, 2019.
- The contest is for a logo only.
- Appropriate subjects might include food, eating utensils, or horse imagery. Use your imagination!
- Text must say “Blazer Market” in a public domain font.
- Offensive symbolism, imagery, or text will not be tolerated.
- Copyrighted images, copyright-protected brands or characters, and logos should NOT be used in your design. (Not even the NLC logo.)
- Artists may submit up to three pieces, but only the best of the three will be considered. A separate submission form must be completed for each entry.
Submitted artwork must be created within these dimensions: 5″ x 5″ (or 360 x 360 pixels)
Accepted formats: Vector file (AI or EPS formats) – please convert all text to outlines.
North Lake College will retain all reproduction rights to submitted artwork with credit given to the artist. North Lake agrees not to sell any of the artwork or any reproduction. Artists warrant that they are the sole proprietor of the artwork and agree to assign all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the artwork to North Lake College. Entries must be original concept and constitute an original work and must not infringe on the protected rights of other artists or violate any applicable copyright laws.
All entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges comprised of the President’s Team members and campus staff. The winner will be notified by e-mail or phone.
Judges will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria:
- Relevance – Does the entry align with the theme and goals of the North Lake Blazer Market?
- Originality – Does the composition exhibit original design, creativity, and imagination?
- Aesthetic Quality – Does the submission command attention? Does it display visual balance and color coordination? Do all the elements work together to create a unified and appealing design?